Plasma Skin Tightening Specialist in Springfield, MO
Plasma skin tightening treatments provide a fantastic experience to those who want to tighten their skin. Beautiful You Med Spa ensures that you look gorgeous and your skin looks years younger without invasive treatment. To consult with our professionals, call us or visit us today to book an appointment. We are conveniently located at 600 W Republic Rd A-112 Springfield MO 65807.
Table of Contents:
Plasma skin tightening is exactly that, it is a non-surgical aesthetic treatment that uses plasma to help tighten the skin and combat any skin laxity which is often caused by aging, but also due to photodamage.
As we continue to age, we will begin to notice loose and sagging skin occurring. For many, this is considered an undesirable cosmetic concern that will often negatively impact them. This is caused by the breakdown of elastin and collagen, two proteins found within the skin and responsible for giving the skin its natural elasticity and firmness. Photodamage is sun damage; however, genetics also play a significant role in the contributing factors toward skin laxity.
Plasma skin tightening uses incredible technology known as radio frequency energy to convert gas into plasma. When the plasma is created and comes into contact with the outer layer of the skin, known as the epidermis, it generates heat and works to remove oxygen from the surface of the skin without vaporizing the outer layer of skin.
Moisture in the skin is dehydrated during the process of plasma skin tightening. Heat used during this process breaks down certain layers of the skin triggering fibroplasia. Fibroplasia is the body’s response system to wounds, where it will begin healing. During fibroplasia, the fibroblast activity is increased and helps to build new collagen, tightening and plumping the treated tissue.
Plasma skin tightening and Botox are similar in that they affect the look of the skin in battling signs of aging while improving the skin’s overall texture. Even though they have the same purpose, they are different for many reasons, including:
• Botox is marketed as a preventative measure that is often recommended to reduce future facial wrinkles and fine lines. While plasma skin tightening treatment is used on small sections of the skin located on the neck, face, or other areas of the body.
• Plasma skin tightening treatments involve physical ablations to the skin causing tiny wounds that trigger the body to respond as healing begins. Botox is an injection that relaxes facial muscles to create a smoother appearance of expression lines.
• Plasma skin tightening treatments may need post-operative instruction-based care to prevent any scabbing, while Botox needs more aftercare due to the chemicals involved.
• Botox treatments have noted more side effects that can occur than that plasma skin tightening treatments.
• Botox has rapid results, they usually showcase in as little as 30 minutes, with plasma skin tightening treatments, they can take a bit longer to showcase.
• Botox treatments require needle injections to provide cosmetic rejuvenation, while plasma skin tightening treatments do not, they are non-invasive treatments.
While not every medical spa or clinic will provide plasma skin tightening treatments, this particular treatment will need necessary training and education to provide it. If you are looking for a specialist that provides plasma skin tightening treatments, using search engines like google can help. Use top-hitting keywords including:
• “Plasma Skin Tightening Specialist near me”
• “Plasma Skin Tightening Treatment near me”
However, you have landed on a top plasma skin tightening treatment page, our specialists have extensive knowledge and training in plasma skin tightening. For more information, call us today or book an appointment, or visit us conveniently located at 600 W Republic Rd A-112 Springfield MO 65807. We serve clients from Springfield MO, Marshfield MO, Ozark MO, Nixa MO, Battlefield MO, Willard MO, Republic MO, and beyond.