Cosmetic Tattoo Artist in Springfield MO
Our cosmetic tattoo specialists at Beautiful You Med Spa can help enhance your natural features and wake up looking ready for the day. For more information call us today or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 600 W Republic Rd A-112 Springfield, MO 65807.
Table of Contents:
A cosmetic tattoo artist is a tattoo artist who specializes in permanent cosmetics to help enhance a person’s appearance. Some of the most popular cosmetic tattooing procedures are microblading for eyebrows, eyeliner tattoos and lip blushing. Shading and line work create tattoos on the face using a myriad of tools for the desired outcome. Your cosmetic tattoo artist will use a combination of both traditional and modern techniques to create permanent cosmetics that are both long-lasting and beautiful.
The most common area for a cosmetic tattoo is the face. It is designed to work with your natural features to create a more dramatic effect and replace or reduce the need to apply makeup daily. They may be applied to the lips to provide natural blushing, applied to the eyes to mimic the effects of eyeliner pencil or to the brow to bring shape and symmetry to the face. Cosmetic tattoos are often small and subtle, and sometimes intentionally barely noticeable, although they can also be more prominent.
There are several different approaches to creating an eyebrow using cosmetic tattoo including microblading, powder brow, ombre brow, and a blend of these techniques. Each technique has its purpose to create a naturally shaped eyebrow. Microblading is a popular term used to describe an eyebrow tattoo designed and applied to look like natural hair strokes. Powder and ombre brows are designed to mimic the look of a makeup pencil applied to the brows. Your technician will discuss all of the options with you during your appointment to determine the best outcome for your skin.
At Beautiful You Med Spa, we provide the following cosmetic tattooing services:
• Lip Blushing
• Scar Camouflage
• Areola Restoration
• Eye Shadow
Good candidates for cosmetic tattooing include:
• People who wear makeup every day or almost every day and want to have more time to get ready
• Anyone who wants to have full brows
• People who live an active lifestyle and do not want to sweat off their makeup while exercising
• People who want to achieve a more consistent appearance
• People who have difficulty applying makeup, including those with a neurological disorder such as multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s
• People with scarring, trichotillomania, or alopecia
While cosmetic tattooing is ideal in many situations, it is not recommended for everyone, including those who:
• Are taking certain blood thinners
• Have skin irritation near the area to be tattooed
• Have received dermal fillers within two weeks of procedure
• Have a history of keloid scarring
• Have certain auto-immune deficiencies
• Are pregnant or nursing
• Have a condition that causes them to bleed very easily, including hemophilia, Von Willebrand’s disease, and deficiency of Factor II, V, VII, X, or XII
Discover the amazing potential of cosmetic tattooing and how it can benefit you at Beautiful You Med Spa! For more information call us today or book an appointment online with our cosmetic tattooing artists, or visit us conveniently located at 600 W Republic Rd A-112 Springfield, MO 65807. We look forward to serving you! We serve clients from Springfield MO, Marshfield MO, Ozark MO, Nixa MO, Battlefield MO, Willard MO, Republic MO, and beyond.